Canadian Construction Association Gold Seal Certification
OH&S Registry programs are accredited for Gold Seal Certification
CEU – Continuing Education Units.
The Canadian Construction Association’s (CCA) Gold Seal Certification Program administers the Gold Seal Certification of construction professionals.
OH&S course hours are accredited to be used towards the Gold Seal Certification application for credits (every 6 hours of learning equals 1 Gold Seal credit).
The following OH&S Registry safety programs are accredited:
- Boom Truck Hoist and Rigging
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue Basics
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform Operator
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Operator
- Overhead Cranes and Rigging
- Skid Steer Loader Operator
- Telehandler Forklift Operator
- Mobile Treatment Centre Basics
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee