Once you have completed your initial Instructor Certification Course (ICC) you are given unlimited access to the OH&S Catalogue of safety programs. The safety programs are purchased through your training centre as a self study package. This is an ideal way for Certified Professional Instructors to gain the additional credentials they want in order to build on their success.
Instructor SELF-STUDY PACKAGE
Unlimited access to all the OHS Registry Programs
As a current instructor with the OHS Registry, all instructor level programs are available to you as self-study packages.
Instructor Packages include:
- Instructor Guide (any and all programs you want to teach),
- PowerPoint Presentation and
- Student Guide
ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INSTRUCTOR SELF STUDY PACKAGE
Steps to follow:
- As a current instructor you simply complete a self-study of the instructional materials,
- Fill out the instructor application, and
- Fill out the instructor membership agreement,
- Scan and send those two completed documents into the OH&S registry for approval.
Should you need any further assistance simply contact your OH&S Registry representative [email protected]
Click to view or DOWNLOAD the Catalogue